Dawes Point, The Rocks Sydney
A+ design group were appointed as the interior designers for this project as the client wanted the interiors to reflect an exclusive private club with interiors that worked in symphony with the historic house.
This exclusive facility is located in Dawes Point near The Rocks — which is known for it’s rich colonial history and had underwent what was considered Australia’s most exciting urban renewal program in 2016.
Darling House is a two storey Georgian sandstone house built in 1842 and was named by the local community because of the original land grant by Governor Darling upon which the house still stands today.
It is fully refurbished and provides accommodation for up to 13 residents. Darling House opened in early 2017.