HERITAGE MEETING ROOMS
Four Points Hotel Sussex Street, Sydney
A+ design group were appointed as the interior designers for the conversion of existing retail within a series of heritage listed buildings spaces into new meeting facilities.
The works included the following:
- Creation of 4 new meeting rooms in an existing heritage building
- New breakout corridor utilising the existing operable cargo doors overlooking the hotel atrium
- Creation of a large communal breakout space opening to a courtyard
- Key design elements include: vintage pendant lights, heritage stone & brick walls, new cargo doors and refinished timber floors
- State of the art A/V and lighting
The meeting spaces opened in early 2013.